How I found the Cheapest coworking space in Noida

 

It was on a summer noon that I realized; my remote work experience was not serving me right. I was missing out on some good life experience, I.e, a workplace with a hustling bustling environment which is usually a need if we look at it closely. Many of us introverts would like to say ‘Nay! We don’t need human interaction.’ Yet, trust me, some of them are absolutely essential, especially if you want to learn and grow in your career. There are various reasons why I felt I was on a backseat working remotely. One of them was the fact that networking opportunities do not come while you sit at home and only work in front of a laptop screen. After some point in time, being online only kills the opportunities that you could otherwise have grabbed very easily. Sometimes, even asking for an appraisal becomes such a task given nobody actually knows who you are or how you look other than the little that one catches on the videocalls.

 

The point is, it was high time that I worked with people around me. Learned people, professionals with great knowledge bases and great communication skills – which would only help me. This was when I was introduced to the concept of coworking spaces by one of my friends whose startup was already set up in a coworking office in noida. I had to grab this opportunity as I felt this was the best way I could realize my truest potential and also, increase my chances of getting better job opportunities or potential clients.  


Being a resident of Noida, I went on looking for shared office space in noida and found out the cheapest coworking space in noida and to my own utter disbelief this was exactly what I was looking for – all the amenities, all of it under one roof. Starting from open spaces, to closed cubicles, to big conference rooms, to customized office spaces, to couches and lounging zones, refreshment zones, grand cafeteria spaces with scrumptious and healthy dishes – it was a worker’s paradise.  


Never had imagined that a coworking office in noida would comfort the introvert that I am. In this coworking space in noida, I found true solace with my singular cubicle designed beautifully – exactly how creative I wanted it to be – to bring out all my creative juices and make my work output the best that I can give.  


This coworking office space in noida gave the best amenity that one can even think of - I.e, a lounging area with huge, soft, cushiony recliners and sofas to support and comfort my back whenever working from a chair would cause exertion. The cafeteria has all my favorite dishes, the cooks were very sweet to ask exactly how I liked my sandwiches and coffee. It was as though the entire co-worker was supposed to satisfy me and bring me new opportunities. Only when I thought I had had enough, I somehow had a long talk with somebody who now is my client! Oh, how I would have never known if I kept working remotely from my home and not come to this wonderful coworking office in noida!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Environment Friendly Co-work Spaces in Delhi NCR

Why Freelancers prefer Coworking Spaces for their Work

How coworking spaces are changing the future of work?